– A politician is a man who stands for what he thinks the voters will fall for.
– Leftists are among the first to speak of their rights.
– The honest politician. Take my advice; I don’t use it anyway.
– It’s tough being a politician. Half your reputation is ruined by lies the other half is ruined by the truth!
– Honesty in politics is much like oxygen. The higher up you go, the scarcer it becomes.
– Crime is merely politics without the excuses.
– The reason they bury politicians 26 feet under is because deep down they’re nice guys.
– A politician is one who shakes your hand before elections and your confidence after.