-The most precious thing we have is life. Yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
– Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
– Your strength lies in your continued belief that what you just ate was indeed duck.
– At the feast of ego, everyone leaves hungry.
– If you continue to live in the past, your life is history.
– The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when it’s open.
– When you harbour bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
– Misfortune is the kind of fortune that never misses.